Hoe ziet je dag eruit?
Assure that all process networks required for operational technologies (OT) on the Antwerp site (for both assets/locations Lillo & Zandvliet) function properly, safe (cyber secure) and reliable while also facilitating improvement projects on these networks and establishing a long term vision. Manage and coordinate complex process configurations and realise projects within DCS by application of Advanced Process Control.
Reporting to the Asset Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that the own activities and initiatives respect and are compliant with rules on behaviour and process safety, regulations, INEOS' guidelines (IGGN) and 20 SHE principles, life saving rules, etc. for all relevant areas such as safety, energy, environment, sustainability, policies and ethics.
- Manage and maintain the effectiveness, reliability and security of the Process Control, the Process Information, and supervisory control & data acquisition networks and systems for both asset locations (Lillo & Zandvliet) (incl. DCS, VMS, IP21, ...).
- Responsible, as Cyber Security Officer for INOVYN Antwerp (both locations Lillo & Zandvliet), that suitable cyber security levels are achieved for all OT systems in line with INEOS requirements & manage and improve all IT/OT related documentation and ensure related knowledge is shared with the instrumentation teams.
- Responsible for the identification, development and implementation of (CAPEX) projects to improve the security, effectiveness, reliability and/or the operating costs of operational networks.
- Ensure that plant objectives are met by supporting improvement projects, resolving process control issues and no security or volume issues occur wrt automation and process control.